Role: Project Controller
Rate: £300/day (inside IR35)
Main Accountabilities / Outputs:
- Update SAP with information pertaining to forecasts, actuals and slippage, as provided by the contractors, tracking key milestones required by the business
- Work with Delivery Planners to maintain P6/MS Project and SAP milestones based on the correct outputs and outcomes and identify exceptions as part of the agreed quality and assurance processes
- Manage project information during project life e.g., commissioning dates and fixed asset information, in line with project and programme information and business plan objectives
- Work alongside the governance team and Benefits and Change team to ensure that changes to funding reflect project initiatives and changes in governance
- Facilitate system and contract alignment by maintaining responsibility for changes required in SAP and the corporate planning tool (e.g., Microsoft Project/Oracle Primavera 6)
- Attend project review and update meetings, acting as secretariat when required to capture minutes and actions relating to functional delivery.
- Maintain SAP through the whole delivery lifecycle. Work alongside the Programme planners to ensure monitoring and forecasting of Unbriefed (UCBD) allocations and drawdowns to eliminate the risk of double counting
- Support Budget setting and financial reforecasting for their functional area of the business
- Maintain a consistent Cost Breakdown Schedule (WBS) within SAP with Activity ID mapping and coding, to enable robust reporting and compliance with IFRS and other reporting and controlling standards.
Skills, qualifications, and experience:
- SAP EXPERIENCE AN ABSOLUTE MUST
- Project Manager / Financial Controller or Senior analyst with proven delivery experience, ideally with regulatory reporting experience gained in a commercial or project controls environment
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills. And use of Office 365 reporting products
If interested please contact Joshua Ferguson or apply directly via this advert.