London Position Overview Job Title:
The Bank has embarked on a journey to transform the core elements of the client lifecycle processes, from fragmented Front to Back (F2B) technology for client management and ineffective onboarding process and data. The Client Lifecycle Transformation core objective is to redesign F2B client lifecycle for Corporate Bank and Investment Bank.This encompasses data, process, and controls through the full client lifecycle from risk appetite, client data, onboarding, monitoring to managed exit; whilst focusing on enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of Know Your Client (KYC) to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and improve employee and client experience.
You will be joining a high impact team tasked to orchestrate and drive the execution of the programme. This is one of the most critical programmes in the Bank with Management Board sponsorship and you will play a critical role in establishing the plan and driving execution across all aspects of the programme.What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged, and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Drive the execution of the overall programme plan, ensuring realisation of committed business outcomes and closure of remaining regulatory orders
- Accountable for ensuring all control deficiencies are identified, planned, and delivered across all KYC relevant capabilities, ensuring a long-term sustainable control environment.
- Provide a strong challenge and scrutiny on planned enhancements ensuring these meet managements and regulators expectations
- Manage the ongoing narrative and communication with stakeholders
- Support engagement with external stakeholders, facilitate collaboration and partnership and Infrastructure partners to effectively address open regulatory/ audit findings
How we'll support you
- Significant programme management experience, ideally in risks and controls at a global bank
- Outstanding strategy development and problem-solving skills (structuring, analysis, synthesis)
- Ability to deliver results in environments or projects that are nonlinear, fast-paced, and often characterised by incomplete information and stakeholder disagreements
- Strong business storytelling and Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.