When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.How Will You Make an Impact?
The Quick to Care™ Integrated Offering program is a comprehensive drug development solution created specifically for new and emerging drug development companies. The program integrates the drug substance, drug product development, and clinical manufacturing services into a single solution to accelerate drug discovery to approval.
As a Quick to Care Program Manager, you will focus on developing long-lasting client relationships based on trust and prompt service delivery, helping clients to achieve their goals. You will act as the client advocate across PSG's broad network of services and lead assigned programs through the definition, delivery and closure program life cycle. You will further govern the streamlined communication across cross-functional and cross-site project teams to deliver a successful and exceptional customer experience.What will you do?
How will you get there?
- Act as the main client relationship manager for assigned programs for both drug substance, drug product and clinical manufacturing activities.
- Facilitate cross-selling activities either upstream or downstream to existing contracted services.
- Proactively manage routine or periodic contact with our customers and work closely with our sales team in order to develop new business opportunities.
- Identify program outputs and outcomes to provide benefits aligned with PSG's goals and objectives.
- Define, create and deliver the benefits provided by programs.
- Identify and analyze stakeholder needs and manage expectations and communication to foster stakeholder support.
- Enable and perform program decision making, establish practices to support the program and maintain program oversight.
- Manage program activities required to facilitate effective program definition, program delivery and program closure.
- Bachelor of Science required; advanced degree a plus
- Certification of Mastery of Project Management methodologies from a recognized institution in project management e.g. (PMP, PRINCE2 or similar) preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant industry experience, a portion of which must be in Life Sciences, Pharma or Biotech
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management or Account Management experience
- Strong customer facing experience
- Problem solving and results oriented approach, with excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to motivate, inspire and influence without line-management authority
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong planning ability: ability to develop and execute a clear and detailed plan
- Proficiency using MS Office applications
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Management experience a plus but not essential
- Experience with Pharmaceuticals: Drug Substance and Drug Products a plus