- Liverpool, Merseyside, North West, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
Monday - Friday
Are you a candidate who has experience of working within senior account roles? Do you have over 5 years of post qualification experience with some exposure to a manufacturing environment? The Recruitment Co. are currently recruiting for one of our key clients and this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Full responsibility for the Finance department ensuring their continued training and development ensuring they are appropriately motivated to carry out their responsibilities to the desired levels.
- Responsibility for advising and guidance on financial strategy to achieve the company business objectives
- Responsible for reviewing, updating, and implementing internal accounting systems and introducing new systems and controls where appropriate.
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations.
- The timely production of management P&L accounts packs, including full analysis and commentary, Balance sheet & cash flow monthly.
- Responsible for overseeing production and analysis of year-end financial accounts; liaising with the company's auditors.
- Key liaison for HMRC, Banking, Insurance, regulatory and external audit relationships
- Effective cash-flow management with robust Budget and Forecasting processes
- Planning and leading various companywide add-value projects, ensuring the design and implementation of robust KPI's, including staff buy-in and reporting.
- Provide regular reports to the Board on the department's activities, ensuring that financial considerations are given sufficient weight and priority to influence sound long term decision making
- Extensive Senior level accountancy experience
- Strong analytical, interpersonal leadership and communication skills
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- An ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Proven learning ability with a keen desire to support the learning of others.
- Ability to demonstrate decisiveness and sound judgement on a consistent basis
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience some of which must have been gained in manufacturing. (CIMA)
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.