Our client is a property, installation and construction business covering a wide range of services to include Office installations and property development, refurbishments, and construction in commercial areas.
We are looking for a dynamic Office Manager/ Project Coordinator to join a small and ambitious team in Northwich, Cheshire.
Main Duties & Responsibilities;
* Engaging with suppliers and sub-contractors, chasing quote returns as well as finding new regional suppliers
* Processing orders, managing job sheets and dealing with site modifications
* Regular liaison with the Delivery and Estimation team
* Office administration to include the production of reports, correspondence, contracts and all related document control
* Checking all project handover files have the relevant documents and are passed from estimation to delivery, on time
* Responsible for supplies management, booking supplier deliveries and collections to live sites
* Raising purchase orders and assisting in client liaison when required
* Booking travel and accommodation for site teams when required
* Creating any associated site paperwork for the delivery teams, including but not limited to, Work Schedules, Risk Assessments, etc
* To encourage and promote the values of Johnsons and to comply with the required standards of conduct.
* Comply with any other reasonable request as in accordance with business needs.
* Attending weekly meetings with all stakeholders to provide regular updates on project programmes
Skills & Experience Required:
* Project/ Office Management and co-ordination experience is essential in a construction, Fit Out or Refurbishment related industry
* Able to take the initiative and prompt the team for action
* Thrives in a challenging working environment and willing to put the work and effort required
* Ability to think on your feet and work methodically through daily issues
* Excellent negotiation skills & able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines & stay calm
* Ability to work with relevant IT/ CRM systems to manipulate data for management control documents and for management reports
* Has experience in completing O&M's will be advantageous
* Highly organised in administration with a keen eye for detail
* Good planning and organising abilities
* Experience working across departments and a confident public speaker
* Positive, flexible, energetic, and highly motivated to complete tasks and develop relationships both internally and externally
* Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a small team
Position: Office Manager/ Project Coordinator
Location: Rudheath, Northwich - CW9
Hours: Full-Time Monday - Friday
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Start: Notice Dependant