UDR, Inc. is now hiring a Software Developer II to join our team at our corporate office in Highlands Ranch.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the technical components of data integration processes. Works with Business Analysts, Data Integration Architects, Software Developers, Executives and Business Stakeholders to create and deploy data integration. The scope includes development work within the data platform (API, MDM, Enterprise Data Store, Data Orchestration, and Service Bus) to support our Digital Transformational applications.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports to the Manger or Senior Manager - IT Development
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: N/A
- Develop, system test and implement components in our data platform.
- Manage software development projects through the software development lifecycle including design, build, test, and deploy.
- Write new and modify existing programs.
- Maintain existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification, integrating existing software products, monitoring, identifying, and correcting software defects.
- Investigate new technologies, creating technical specifications and test plans, working with multiple coding languages, and writing operational documentation.
- Debug new and existing programs, as necessary.
- Provide quality and seamless customer service by improving operations, decreasing turnaround times, streamlining work processes, and working cooperatively and jointly with team members, resources, vendors, and customers.
- Perform code review for peers.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Solid understanding of C# .NET development.
- .NET 4.x standard library / .NET Core 3.1 and/or .NET 5 Experience
- Experience using API tools such as Postman, SoupUI, Curl, etc.
- Experience working with GitHub / source-control systems.
- Solid grasp of the SQL language.
- Ability to write / maintain SQL queries / stored procedures.
- Solid troubleshooting ability
- Basic knowledge of docker and containerization
- Basic knowledge of CLI tools / dotnet cli build commands.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
* Medical Flexible Spending Account
* Dependent Care Spending Account
* Supplemental Term Life Insurance
* Voluntary Cancer Insurance
* Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance / AD&D Insurance
* Voluntary Long Term Care Insurance
* 401(k) Plan with company match
* $90,00.00/yr. (minimum) - $115,000.00/yr. (maximum), depends on experience
* Eligible for 10% annual bonus potential, based on personal and company performance