Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
We are looking for a Sales Engineering Operations Manager to join our global team. Reporting to the VP of Sales Engineering, this role will be a key business partner for our global Sales Engineering and Sales Operations team. You will support Global Sales Engineering teams with operational and analysis support and have an opportunity to work cross-functionally throughout our organization. For this role, an analytical mindset and attention to detail are imperative. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to grow their skills and experience being a key part of the sales transaction process.
- Prepare sales analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Senior Management
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business and use data to build insights and recommendations
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
- Collaborate with team members to support the high growth business needs of the sales engineering organization
- Support growth initiatives across functional teams and geographies
- Model, analyze, prioritize and improve processes using data driven decisions, and standardize process where applicable
- Partner with the Salesforce team to support the business
- Project/Program manage major sales engineering initiatives and programs
- 2-5+ years' experience in sales engineering, business operations, program management and/or analytics
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related degree or relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail with the ability to understand the big picture
- Experience with Salesforce.com , certifications a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau and/or other analysis and business intelligence tools desired.
- Confident self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment where the overall process is evolvingExperience in high growth company environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on Day 1 * Life Insurance* 401K * Generous PTO and Monthly Thank You Days* Hybrid friendly environment* Culture Building Initiatives
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.