Key Skillsets : Java Full-stack with Angular
Job Location- Gurgaon/Pune / chennai / Remote
*Immediate Joiners preferred.
● BS/MS or equivalent experience
● 4+ years of experience delivering scalable, high volume consumer-facing SaaS applications
● Strong skills in core Java, Java EE, Servlets/JSPs, Hibernate, Spring, SOAP/JSON Web Services, RDBMS
● Demonstrable expertise in OO design and implementation
● Demonstrable proficiency in database design and writing high performance database access code
● Strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills
● The ideal candidate possesses not only a variety of technical knowledge but also excellent prioritization and troubleshooting skills.
● Performance testing and profiling
● Experience designing or implementing web and mobile UI frameworks
● Cloud computing and distributed computing
● Prior knowledge and experience building hospitality industry technology
Our Technology Stack
● Java, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Tomcat, MySQL, Memcached/Redis Cache, AWS
IGT Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
About IGT Solutions Pvt Ltd
IGT Solutions (IGT) is a leading BPM, Technology and Digital Services and Solutions Company committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domain.
Established in 1998, with 100% focused on the Travel industry, we have more than 70 marquee customers globally. IGT serves 4 in top 5 Airlines, 4 out of Top 5 Travel Companies, 4 out of Top 5 Hospitality companies. We provide digital contact center services, travel technology and innovative digital services and solutions for 100+ travel processes including Reservations and Sales, Customer Service, IROPS Management, Baggage Helpdesk, Crew Helpdesk, Chatbots, Robotic Process Automation, Travel Analytics and Social Media Services.
IGT employs more than 11‚000 travel experts globally with 100% focus on travel domain, providing services to Airlines, Travel Management Companies, Online Travel Agencies, Travel Technology Companies, Hotels, Railways, Airports, Cruises, Car Rental and Logistics. IGT is ISO 27001:2013, CMMI SVC Level 5 and ISAE-3402 compliant for IT, and COPC® Certified v6.0, ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS 3.2 certified for BPO processes. The organization follows Six Sigma rigor for process improvements