Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Trade Support Engineer
Quadeye is one of the largest India-based proprietary trading firms. Since inception, we have consistently grown at a handsome rate and have a distinct track record of success behind us. We run a stable business spread globally across various asset classes. Our greatest strength is our work culture which takes a collaborative and non-hierarchical approach against an opposing prevalence in the industry. We strive as one team to stay ahead of the competition all the time.
We are looking to hire engineers for Quadeye’s High Frequency Trading environment to monitor the trading strategies for our global electronic markets."Working in rotational shifts will be required in this position. Candidates can work from home for Early Morning and Night shifts, but they must be present in the office for general shifts"
Shift Timings: 2:00 AM - 10:00 AM / 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM / 6:00 PM - 2:00 AM etc. The candidate should be ready to relocate to Gurgaon.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Being In-charge of morning startup or evening shutdown of Quadeye’s automated trading systems and applications
- Support and monitor the live trading environment in various markets by quickly responding/updating about external market alerts/outages and interfacing with exchange for different trading teams
- Working in high paced competitive stock trading environment with scripting , data interpretation and manipulation
- Engineering degree in Computer Science (preferred) or any other discipline
- Total experience between 1-4 years with 1 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Shell/Perl or Python scripting
- Ability to create automation scripts
- Hands on experience in Monitoring Tools , preferably in financial industry
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under pressure and manage multiple high priority projects
- Willingness to learn and work on new technologies
- Good communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
- Group health insurance and term insurance
- Annual team vacations
- 6 weeks of paid vacation