We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate expert cum trainer who can enhance and enrich the learning experience and ensure that training translates to business results for every learner. The candidate must have an appreciation for teaching and learning and the ability and desire to keep up with current technologies. The objective of this FULL-TIME position is to deliver technical training classes as well as work on consulting projects. You will have a chance to engage with us to deliver classroom sessions, both in-person as well as virtually, live-online. You’ll be contributing to the design of new cutting-edge plastic products. To be successful in this position, you should have hands-on experience using CAD software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair. It’s also important that you have project management and training skills to meet the daily demands of the role.
· Design new engineering products and processes
· Craft models and drawings of products using CAD
· Analyze prototype data and test if needed
· Improve existing products and processes
· Find creative design solutions to problems
· Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers
· Deliver quality classroom instruction.
· Plan for emerging technologies and prepare for new classes on an ongoing basis
· Deliver in-person or live-online training classes
· Host Webinars once a month or as and when required.
· Be the Subject Matter Expert
· Desire to excel in training and consulting.
· Continued interest in keeping current with the latest industry trends.
· Maintain accurate records
· Write detailed reports
· Min 5 years training experience as well as in working experience on Autodesk Inventor, Unigraphics, Solidworks etc.
· Excellent Facilitation and Presentation skills
· Ability to translate knowledge into skills
· Impeccable English communication
· Ability to drive the application of skills in a Business Environment
· Previous experience as a Design Engineer
· Proven experience in the plastic sector is preferable
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field