Zevia is the leading zero calorie, naturally sweetened beverage brand. We were the first to create Sodas sweetened with stevia, a plant-based sweetener. We have since introduced Energy, Mixers and Organic Tea platforms to our beverage portfolio, and all of the Zevia beverage platforms are growing at a rapid pace. Our office is a fun, entrepreneurial environment, full of fiercely passionate and talented people determined to work together, have fun and make consumer packaged goods history. Our Team Members are collaborative and supportive, with an insatiable hunger to change the beverage game.
The Account Payable Supervisor possesses a high level of reliability, precision and attention to detail. They will oversee crucial job duties that ensure vendors get paid for services and products rendered and employees are reimbursed timely for their out-of-pocket expenses. The Supervisor will review the processing of invoices using NetSuite, online payments and other Accounting systems as needed. Additionally, they will answer vendor inquiries, reconcile vendor statements, process and maintain 1099 statements, process and distribute checks and assist in handling quarterly and annual Audits.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Set up and maintain vendor accounts, enter all open bills and deductions, and ensure three-way match document support.
· Check for approvals and ledger coding, and ensure voucher accuracy and completeness.
· Follow up on all open item receipts and reconcile to final billing. Interface with operations to ensure bills are received timely.
· Respond to all vendor account inquiries, prepare account analyses, and resolve any existing discrepancies.
· Run accounts payable reports, maintain vendor files, and manage the company's paperless document management system.
· Prepare weekly payables run, bank upload, and distribution of check payments.
· Assist with the department's month-end close cycle, special projects, and other department duties as needed.
· Document vendor correspondence, unique processes and significant procedures.
· Identify and recommend process improvements and better ways of operating within the Accounting function.
· Other duties as assigned