Customer Support Analyst
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Respond quickly to requests for assistance in specialty areas via all standard channels.
- Assistance may include in-depth troubleshooting, creation of custom solutions, documenting software defects, and providing instruction to the customer.
- Work performed must be fully documented.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Author and approve knowledge articles, which are utilized by customers and internal staff to resolve problems that have been previously solved by the support organization.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Appropriately manage and handle support cases. This includes phone etiquette, proper documentation, fully managed case SLAs and alignment with team performance expectations.
- Work directly on issues at manager's direction which are suited for the skillset or to provide elasticity to coworkers when needed.
- May address significant escalations at the direction of a manager.
- This position may have potential responsibility for SOC-II Controls.
- This position may require knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- All employees of QSI NextGen are required to complete annual HIPPA and compliance training.
- All employees of QSI NextGen are required to read and accept code of conduct upon hire and annually thereafter.
- This role may have access to sensitive data to include PII and ePHI.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent
- Certifications & Licenses: NextGen Certified Professional
- Experience: 3 plus years of experience in Customer services, software related business or similar experience
- Computer Skills: Broad technology background, which may include: SQL query generation, or T-SQL development, Active Directory, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis, among others.
- 2+ years U.S. Healthcare experience
- Patient Portal experience
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Deductive Reasoning - Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Systems Analysis - Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
The major responsibilities of the Client Services Representative is to provide high-quality end-user support that includes, but is not limited to, top revenue-generating clients, utilizing a technical skillset that includes advanced troubleshooting. This role balances numerous priorities across escalation channels, including email, instant messaging and in-person requests.
Remote Location, Any, 00000