Who we are:
Want to make an impact? Join our pack and come work (and play!) with us.
We believe everyone deserves the unconditional love of a pet-and at Rover, our mission is to make it easier to experience that love. Founded in 2011, the Rover app and website connect dog and cat parents with loving pet sitters and dog walkers in neighborhoods across the US, Canada, and Europe. We empower our community of trusted pet sitters and dog walkers to run their own pet care businesses on Rover with the tools and security of a global company to back them.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, we work closely with our teams in Barcelona, London, San Antonio, Spokane and remote locations. We've got a reputation for being a great place to work, having been named among the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Seattle Business Magazine and Washington's Best Workplaces in the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies.
At Rover, our furry coworkers are just as important as our human ones-and we wouldn't have it any other way. Along with making the joys of pet parenthood more accessible, we're committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming community of pet people-and that starts with our employees.Who We're Looking For:
We're looking for an IT Application Analyst who will play a meaningful role in leading Rover's customer engagement (Zendesk, Talkdesk) and productivity (Jira, Confluence) tools. You will configure, develop, and improve how these apps are used at Rover. You will also design solutions, resolve technical issues, implement new features & functionality, and participate in projects related to these apps. This position requires a self-motivated employee who has a strong passion for improving Rover's customer experience and a drive for efficiency and process improvement.
For the aforementioned apps, you will:
- Action a fast-paced queue of issues and enhancement requests, help prioritize them according to business impact, and resolve or implement them
- Provide input on application roadmaps, design solutions, and implement new capabilities to meet Rover's needs
- Actively participate in initiatives
- Design and create custom reports and dashboards using OEM and/or 3rd party reporting platforms
- Evaluate usage with the intent to optimize Rover's implementations
- Maintain and support environment integrity and triage outages
- Maintain an expert-level technical and functional capability, including certifications
- Bachelor's degree or in lieu of a degree, additional work experience or certifications are acceptable
- 1-3 years of system or application administration experience is required
- Experience with customer engagement (CRM) apps like Zendesk, Talkdesk and/or Chatitive preferred
- Experience with productivity apps like Jira and Confluence preferred
- Outstanding ability to use technology to solve practical business problems
- Superb multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with execution in a fast-paced environment
- Extraordinary teammate with a customer-first demeanor
Benefits Of Working At Rover:
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Match
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Pet benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog or cat
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs) and free catered lunches semi-monthly (currently on hold due to Covid19)
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more (currently performed virtually due to Covid19)
- Due to COVID-19, Rover Employees are not required to be in office at this time. All new hires will be expected to work from Seattle on a hybrid schedule once Rover Employees return to office.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We're driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are committed to work with you to look for reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Apply for this job