Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that adds intelligence to every IT and security stack. The leader in Next-gen SIEM and XDR, Exabeam is reinventing the way security teams use analytics and automation to solve Threat Detection, Investigation, and Response (TDIR), from common security threats to the most critical that are difficult to identify. Exabeam offers a comprehensive cloud-delivered solution that leverages machine learning and automation using a prescriptive, outcomes-based approach to TDIR. We design and build products to help security teams detect external threats, compromised users and malicious adversaries, minimize false positives and best protect their organizations. For more information, visit www.exabeam.com
As Exabeam continues its impressive growth trajectory, it becomes even more imperative that the Finance team continue to invest in our critical support infrastructure. In order to meet this growing operational demand, we are looking for what will be a cornerstone role on the team, the Financial Analyst (FP&A) - Corporate Finance, Reporting, and Analytics
. This role will report to the Senior Manager, FP&A, and will play a pivotal role in helping shape the future of Exabeam's financial planning processes. The right candidate will be a self-described thought leader and process ninja, simultaneously helping scale our internal processes while thoughtfully engaging externally with partners across the business.
How will you make an impact?
- Be at the forefront of Exabeam's short and long-term financial plan by supporting our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes, and evolving the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools
- Drive meaningful business decisions by proactively developing, implementing, and evolving scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, and to improve forecast accuracy
- Work cross-functionally to define, develop, and monitor critical financial performance metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Support Exabeam's leadership team in evaluating strategic initiatives and key decision processes
- Drive the creation and preparation of key reporting to the Board of Directors, Executive Team, and Investors
- Be a strategic thought partner in the design and implementation of planning tools
Do you have what it takes?
- While we realize not all experience is created equal and time is relative, we are looking for a rock star with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, or related fields, including FP&A experience. Your experience(s) may have provided you with the following skills:
- Strong working knowledge of accounting, financial statement structure, financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes
- Strong working understanding of US GAAP and other financial reporting principles
- Demonstrable experience architecting integrated models from scratch, in Excel or in other planning applications such as Anaplan
- A proven track record of analytical proficiency, synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in ways others can easily understand; ability to clearly and concisely present issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written and presentation formats to executive management
- A knack for developing deep working relationships through clear, concise communication and being thought partner to the business
* Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on Day 1 * Life Insurance* 401K * Generous PTO and Monthly Thank You Days* Hybrid friendly environment* Culture Building Initiatives
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor.