Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
IT Data Analytics Lead
The IT Data Analytics Lead role at NewEra Cap, will be responsible for building of roadmaps for all of our BI/Analytics platforms, will act as a hands-on mentor who can train stakeholders on our platforms, and will ensure the technical direction for our platforms are aligned to the product needs as well as to the overall technology strategy.
- Lead the roadmap, selection and implementation of our Analytical platform tools.
- Collaborate with Analytics and BW Dev teams to evaluate products that align with our technology strategy, business drivers, and emerging trends.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded for analytics tools.
- Support and maintain reporting systems, data automation systems, operational dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions and transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Responsible for making sure the infrastructure for the tools is also well supported and maintained.
Ideal Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in data reporting and analysis, inclusive of data transfers and/or integration with external sources, preferably with data integration platform
- Possesses exceptional skill with MS Excel and command of data analytics tools, programming languages and visualizations applications (e.g. SQL, Analysis for Excel, Tableau, Crystal Reports)
- Serves as an enthusiastic team-oriented problem solver, demonstrating advanced critical and strategic thinking skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong understanding of business processes and their integration with dataflows and other technological processes
- Applies sufficient retail industry knowledge, experience and best practices to synthesize and interpret data to support improvements in sales and operational performance
- Shows core understanding of and competent experience with using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: estimation, hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing accountable recommendations
- Prioritizes and completes multiple tasks/assignments with persistent attention to detail
- Demonstrates capability to connect and communicate effectively with business users
- Shows strong commitment to execute with speed and holds oneself and others accountable to clear standards of service excellence
- Demonstrates self-motivated capacity to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Possesses capacity to ask for help and remains calm in the face of adversity and uncertainty
Education and/or Related Training:
- Bachelor's degree or professional certificate demonstrating skill proficiency in business intelligence, data analytics, data management. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in same or similar position monitoring, managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data.
- SAP BI/BW experience a plus.
- Project based; up to 5% domestic or international
New Era Cap Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in inclusion and does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.