The primary responsibilities of the Digital Design Manager will be to create new promotional and informational collateral as needed by the various departments of the Art Academy of Cincinnati, both print and digital – and to manage the re-ordering of current promotional items with our established vendors.
A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) is critical to this position.
Illustration skills are also required, preferably with a sense of edge and energy. Solid page layout and design experience will be needed as well for creating organizational content.
This is position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications and supports the Digital Media Manager. Salary commensurate with experience. Health, Dental, Vision and Retirement benefits available.
The Art Academy of Cincinnati offers an energetic, positive and creative atmosphere dedicated to the development of the next generation of artists.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Design collateral for print and digital media on an as-needed basis for the AAC’s Admissions, Community Education and other organizational departments.
· Create original artwork in vector and other digital formats.
· Ability to quickly understand brand guidelines and create accordingly to represent the organization’s look, feel and voice.
· Manage placement and delivery of print collateral with AAC vendors for both new and existing needs.
· Support the Digital Media Manager and report to the AAC’s Director of Marketing & Communications
Education and Experience:
· 1-3 years’ experience in Adobe Creative Suite apps (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
· Excellent Illustration, Design and Page Layout skills
· Ability to develop visual concepts for multiple audiences
· Organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task
· Bachelor’s degree preferred