Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Public Relations/Marketing Internship
The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project's advocacy efforts.
: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The internship is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks. However, if your availability is limited, you can work ahead and complete the program in fewer weeks.Start Date:
New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.