Type: Permanent Part Time
Pay: $30 - $35 per hour + super (pending experience)
Hours: Flexible, approx 2 - 3 days per week.
Your new company
Hays is working with an organisation that provides industrial process control, maintenance services and innovative tech results for their clients. We are seeking someone who is motivated, diligent and has administration experience to join this friendly and established team on a part-time basis.
Your new role
As an Administrator, your day-to-day activities would include:
- Performing general administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Assisting with the induction and onboarding compliance for new staff and contractors
- Providing administration support to managers and engineers
- Managing office supplies and equipment
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous administration experience or Certificate in Business Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- A positive and professional attitude
What you'll get in return
- Permanent part-time role
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic workplace culture and collaborative team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to , or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.#2829871