Insurance Lawyer Michelle Sneesby - Founder and Managing Partner Strong Pipeline of Work | Agile & flexible working environment | High levels of responsibility and autonomyThe Firm & The RoleOur client is a well-established full service commercial law firm and bona-fide leaders in the insurance space. They are looking to recruit several talented and enthusiastic insurance lawyers at the 1 year to Associate level. You will have the opportunity to work on a broad mix of work, including:Motor VehiclePublic LiabilityPersonal Injury MattersGeneral Liability MattersComplex Property Damage Claims As an experienced lawyer you will have carriage of matters, attend court, brief counsel, manage client relationships, foster strong client relationships. The matters will be interesting and challenging and this is an ideal environment in which to learn and develop your career. You will be working closely with a well-respected partner and the other senior members of the team. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed. Skills & Experience The ideal candidate will have:At least 1 year pae or pre admission experience in the area of insurance litigationCommunication and interpersonal skillsDrafting and advising skillsStrong litigation and strategy skillsAbility to foster strong client relationshipsAbility to work under pressure and meet deadlinesDrive, enthusiasm and a 'can do' attitude Culture and Benefits Our client has a superb working culture. The culture is friendly, progressive and down to earth. Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded with a market leading salary package and bonus scheme. Join a firm that truly invests in their lawyers. Apply For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact: Libby Mizrahi LLB(Hons) Email:****** Phone: Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
#J-18808-Ljbffr Melbourne, Victoria, AU Posted 4 hours ago Part-Time Hr Administrator. Word Press Web Design & Seo Experts Job summary
Part-time HR Administrator 6 month Contract 20 hours/5 days per week
Job seniority:entry level
• Drafting employment contracts
• Updating & maintaining information in the Word Press Web Design & SEO Experts system
• Assisting with onboarding and offboarding employees
• A third level qualification in HR or a related discipline
• Experience in a HR administrator role
• Experience within a similar type of organisation Sydney, New South Wales, AU Posted 4 hours ago Recruitment Specialist. Mable We’re powered by purposeMable is an online platform connecting Australians looking for disability and aged care support to independent support workers. Since 2014, we’ve been helping our community live their kind of independence, and today we’re one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech have been recognised in AFR’s Fast 100 list, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50, and won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award in 2020! So don’t miss your opportunity to join a thriving scale-up and deliver change to Australia’s care and support a Recruitment Specialist at Mable, your purpose is to support the sourcing, screening, and selecting of candidates who align with the company's culture, values, and requirements.This role recruits across Mable Group companies and a wide variety of roles and 're a self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for their work and outcomes. You may be an agency recruiter looking for your first internal recruitment role. This role is based in the Sydney office and is required in the office 2-3 days a week.Please be advised that this role will have a start date after the Christmas break in early Jan accountabilitiesManage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job brief to offer and various platforms, including job boards and social media to advertise roles and attract potential candidates.Conduct preliminary candidate screenings to assess their qualifications and interest.Review resumes and applications to ensure they meet job requirements.Conduct initial phone screens to evaluate candidates' skills, experience, and cultural fit.Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.Support hiring managers with candidate assessment, collect and provide feedback to candidates after interviews.Maintain accurate and organised candidate records in the applicant tracking system.Generate recruitment reports as needed.Support the design and delivery of recruitment policies and processes.Provide support and assistance to team members as required, including general HR support and office administration.Skills, knowledge and experience Minimum 12 months experience as an entry level recruitment consultant, candidate manager or recruitment coordinator.Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.Attention to detail and strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.High level of confidentiality and integrity.Embraces change and welcomes new challenges with a positive mindset.Proficient in using a wide range of tech tools and ValuesWe’re Switched On????We know our customers because we listen and want to learn. We engage within the community and the sector and always act on ’re Bold ????We’re ambitious and embrace creativity to solve challenges. We’re here to reshape the industry and back big ’re One????We channel our passion into a positive environment. We welcome diversity and collaborate to make the most of our different skills and ways of ’re Impactful ????We work hard to deliver change. We innovate and move fast to make a difference in the sector and people’s Benefits Power your career ⚡️Learn from industry experts, experienced leaders, and on-the-job opportunities.Work away ????Get a creative boost working overseas for 4 weeks in a rolling 12-month period.Access parental leave ????Get 14 weeks of paid leave for primary carers and 6 weeks of paid leave for secondary carers plus superannuation.Work with flexibility ???? We’re a hybrid workplace. Collaborate at home or in the office - whatever works for you and your team.Take a floating public holiday????Acknowledge a significant day your way with family and rewarded ???? Celebrate wins and recognise great performance with an easy and accessible Reward and Recognition paid to take a break ????️Celebrate your birthday, take a wellbeing break, volunteer - access paid leave days for what makes you happy.Inclusion at MableMable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to ’re endorsed by Work180 which showcases our commitment to our policies, flexible working and inclusion practices for women in this role has stood out to you but you don’t feel like you ‘tick all the boxes’, we strongly encourage you to apply nonetheless. We value diversity across experience and you might well bring something to the Mablehood we are looking for!We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.Where to find us onlineCareers Page - - - - - -
#J-18808-Ljbffr Sydney, New South Wales, AU, 2000 Posted 4 hours ago Graduate Brand Analyst. Amazon Job summary
Seeking highly motivated Brand Analysts Act as Strategic Account Managers
Influence building and executing joint business plans
Job seniority:entry level
• Identify, action, and/or provide advice on how to improve business input metrics
• Execute tactical support requests for Vendor
• Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
• Build strong relationship with the Vendor
• Liaise with other internal departments as necessary
• Teach Vendors how to be more successful on Amazon
• Collaborate and explore innovative ways
• Work with varied stakeholders across AVS and wider Amazon teams
• Lead planning and performance sessions with strategic vendors
• Possess a natural appetite for learning
• Strong analytical, relationship management and organizational skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Drive to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
• Detail-oriented and forward-thinking
• Ability to learn new skills quickly Sydney, New South Wales, AU Posted 4 hours ago Member Services Support Officer. Parliament of Victoria Job summary
The Member Services Support Officer assists Members of Parliament with various issues
Provides high level and authoritative advice on legislative requirements
Undertakes administrative tasks and project work as required
Job seniority:entry level
• Assisting Members of Parliament with a range of issues
• Providing high level and authoritative advice on legislative requirements
• Customer service to Members of Parliament and Electorate Office Staff
• Assessment of claims for expenditure to ensure compliance
• Administrative tasks for the Members Motor vehicle scheme
• Assisting with education and support material for Members and Electorate Officers
• Other administrative and project work as required
• Customer focused approach
• Knowledge of legislative requirements
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Attention to detail and ability to ensure compliance
• Administrative and project management skills
Key Skills Needed
• Customer service
• Legislative knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Project management
• Flexible work options
• Professional development opportunities
Assistant Support Officer Administrative Support Officer eApprovals Support team
Job seniority:entry level
• Perform back-end and front-end operational, technical and maintenance support activities for the eApprovals system
• Provide exceptional customer service offering to 3000 users of eApprovals via the ServiceNow platform
• Support delivery of training in best-practice use of eApprovals
• Contribute to, develop and implement practical solutions to business processes
• Conduct compliance audit and reporting requirements
• Manage and assist with rapidly changing and competing priorities
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Bring a strong customer focus to all aspects of the role
• Be accountable for work outputs with minimal supervision
• Strong commitment to customer service
• Initiative and can-do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work autonomously in a collaborative work environment
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
• Experience using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel) and supporting electronic workflow applications Sydney, New South Wales, AU Posted 4 hours ago Administration Officer (Ao3) – Community Forensic Mental Health Services -Sydney Olympic Park - Pft. the original Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 3
$66,027.58 - $68,085.50
p.a plus superannuation
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ450890
Position Title: Administration Officer (AO3) – Community Forensic Mental Health Services - Sydney Olympic Park - PFT
Just the place
to grow your career and be part of a valued team delivering care where it's needed most!
If you're passionate about delivering healthcare with the greatest impact, then come and join us at Justice Health NSW. Be part of a supportive environment, where you can apply your skills to address complex healthcare needs while broadening your treatment capabilities to maximise patient outcomes.
Justice Health NSW is a challenging yet rewarding place to take your career even further. With industry-leading safety standards, you can focus on doing your best work alongside skilled colleagues while gaining job training to progress your career.
The Administration Officer Level 3 position maintains the day to day functioning of the CFMHS office and acts as an initial point of contact for the CFMHS, including calls from Local Health Districts, patients and a range of external stakeholders. The position calls for the provision of a wide range of clerical, administrative, keyboard and data entry skills. This includes organising and tending to administrative and clerical activities, such as formatting medicolegal reports, management of clinical file information and CFMHS databases.
A high degree of professionalism exhibited by maintaining confidentiality, good organisational skills, good communication skills, ability to multitask, and utilise problem solving skills.
Our location, team, and service
The Justice Health Olympic Park
office is located at 10 Herb Elliot Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park. Designed for inter-departmental communication and collaborative working, the office provides large open spaces and an abundance of natural light. An array of restaurants and café options are a short walk away.
Easy access is provided via public transport including buses, trains, and ferries, as well as road access via the M4 and Parramatta Road via Homebush Bay Drive. 35 km of bicycle paths surround the site, and bicycle storage and shower amenities are available in the office as well.
Salary & Benefits
Your annual salary will be $
66,027.58 - $68,085.50
p.a. plus superannuation. You will also have access to a number of benefits:
Additional allowances and salary packaging options.
Fitness Passport (if eligible).
Genuine career progression and skill-set development.
Support from an enthusiastic and invested team of managers and colleagues.
Diversity & Inclusivity
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We employ all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability.
Ready to Apply?
The first step is to submit your resume and answers to the following selection criteria:
Proven ability to work as part of a team, and provide support to all levels of staff.
Ability to act as the first point of contact, maintain a professional and helpful approach, transfer telephone calls, take messages and diplomatically manage distressed callers.
Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive content, maintain confidentiality, maintain accountability and professionalism.
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and a variety of software applications, especially Microsoft Word and Excel databases.
Demonstrated ability to prioritise a demanding workload while maintaining attention to detail.
Proven high level of written, verbal and telephone communication skills.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about
for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Sarah Machin on ******
Applications Close: 18 December 2023 at 11:59pm AEST Sydney, New South Wales, AU Posted 4 hours ago Riggers - Shutdown & Projects. Skilled Resources Job summary
Skilled Resources Group is a market leading recruitment agency
We are sourcing Riggers for multiple shutdown & roster vacancies!
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following
Job seniority:entry level
• HRWL – RI or RA only
• Confined Space Ticket
• Working at Heights Ticket
• Basic Fire Ticket (RIO & BHP)
• Gas Testing Ticket (BHP)
• Current WA Driver's license or interstate equivalent
• Complete site inductions
• Complete pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol Perth, Western Australia, AU Posted 4 hours ago