Entry-level to Experienced Teachers – Hiring now! New York NY Success Academy Thanks for your interest in Success Academy! Running the largest, fastest-growing, and highest-performing network of public charter schools in New York City takes a village - families, children, teachers, staff and faculty, advocates and supporters alike. We would love to welcome you to our community! We work tirelessly every day to ensure each child in NYC has access to a fun, rigorous, whole-child education regardless of zip code or economic status. When you join SA, you play a part in giving every student who walks through the doors of one of our 53 schools in NYC a fair shot at reaching his or her potential.
Hiring now for Elementary, Middle and High School Positions on a rolling basis.
Are you passionate, driven, and looking for an intellectually charged environment where you can make an impact? As a teacher in New York City’s top-performing network of K-12 charter schools, you will join a team of professionals committed to teaching and preparing children from low-income neighborhoods to be self-assured thinkers and leaders, capable of exploring and debating sophisticated ideas, and ready for college and whatever they set their sights on.
A background in education is not required. At Success Academy, we provide you with extensive training and a proven curriculum so you can focus on working with your students instead of building lesson plans.
As we move rapidly toward our most ambitious years yet, we are looking for great minds with the drive to develop exceptional leadership skills, the collaborative spirit to elevate our learning community, and the passion to put their knowledge to work for profound social impact on behalf of children.
Career Advancement and Skill Development:
Success Academy gives you unparalleled opportunities to gain valuable professional skills and advance rapidly with leadership opportunities available both in the classroom and outside. As a teacher at Success you will:
• Sharpen your communication skills and develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families, and your peers and mentors. This is inclusive of writing letters of recommendation at the middle school and high school level.
• Become a highly skilled problem solver able to tackle challenges in and out of the classroom.
• Learn to assess and analyze data to chart your students’ growth and achievement, and tailor your own teaching methods accordingly.
• Engage in professional development opportunities with school leaders to benefit from targeted, in-the-moment feedback and coaching to improve your performance.
• Have the opportunity to grow as a leader and ultimately a leader of the entire grade team. There are also opportunities to enter our school leadership track as an assistant principal as well as to transition to our network office.
• A bachelor’s degree before your first day of work with Success Academy
• A rigorous and relevant academic major (i.e, biology, history, chemistry, economics, physics, English, mathematics, engineering)
• Ability to work in person in New York City ($2500 stipend for qualified relocations)
• Supervise a classroom of 20+ students
What We Look For:
• Drive for Excellence: You set ambitious goals for yourself and have never been afraid of putting in the hard work it takes to achieve them;
• Confidence and Presence: You enjoy taking the lead and inspiring others with your passion and commitment;
• Passion for Content: You relish literature, science, history, and/or math and independently seek to deepen your knowledge of subjects that interest you;
• Planning and Organizational Skills: You have experience juggling multiple responsibilities and are able to plan around competing priorities;
• Emotional Intelligence: You have strong instincts for building trusting relationships with people from a wide range of backgrounds;
• Learner: You are intellectually curious and are motivated to master new skills. You welcome feedback and coaching that will help you achieve your goals; and
• Grit and Determination: You are not frustrated by setbacks — you see them as an opportunity for growth.
Starting From: $50,000.00
Current Success Academies Employees:
Please apply through the Jobs Posting in your Success Academies Workday Account.
You will be asked to log in through your Okta Profile.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at our Working Here page.
Success Academy Charter Schools does not offer employment-based immigration sponsorship. Poughkeepsie, NY, US, 12601 Posted an hour ago Customer Service/Call Center - Entry Level. Government Employees Insurance Company Customer Service Representative - North Liberty, IA
Salary: $19.10 per hour / $38,486.50 annually
When you grow, GEICO grows. And if you're the kind of person who likes to solve problems and help others when they need it, you could be a perfect fit to grow your career with GEICO. We're looking for Customer Service Professionals for our North Liberty, IA office. This role is for people who want to provide our policyholders the excellent customer service they want and need. You'll be the first contact for our customers: answering billing questions, making policy changes, and providing recommendations. Join our team to deliver personalized service that demonstrates the value of being insured by GEICO. If you want a career with plenty of growth opportunities, let's talk.
At GEICO, we make sure you have the support and resources to leverage and develop your skills, secure your financial future, and take care of your health and well-being. GEICO continually seeks to provide a workplace where everyone can be their authentic self. To help achieve this goal, we support associate-led Employee Resource Groups that foster a true sense of community. Through GEICO's competitive benefits offerings and various training and development opportunities, we have you covered with our Total Rewards Program * that includes:
• Premier Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with no waiting period**
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Parental Leave
• 401(k) Plan
• Tuition Assistance including Direct Billing and Reimbursement payment plan options
• Paid Training, Licensures, and Certificates
Salary: $19.10 per hour / $38,486.50 annually
Many associates see a base salary increase of 10% within their first year as a Customer Service Representative. Top associates can see increases up to 15%!
Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience providing outstanding customer service by showcasing expertise, fostering trust and growing customer satisfaction
• An effective communicator who understands the importance of listening and being empathetic
• Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
• Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly
• Open to feedback to support your performance and development
• Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
*Benefits may be different by location. Benefit eligibility requirements vary and may include length of service.
**Coverage begins on the date of hire. Must enroll in New Hire Benefits within 30 days of the date of hire for coverage to take effect.
GEICO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. GEICO celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented individuals to further grow our team.
At this time, GEICO will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. North Liberty, IA, US, 52317 Posted an hour ago RN Homecare Clinician PV-FT-Montgomery Co - Relocation Offered! MedStar Health Provides, teaches, and demonstrates professional nursing activities in accordance with policies and procedures of the agency, and as defined by the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Maryland, District of Columbia or Virginia.
• Vocational/Technical Diploma graduation from a diploma program in Nursing required or
• Associate's degree in Nursing required and
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
• 1-2 years RN experience (ICU, CCU, Med-Surg, Oncology, Gerontology) within last 5 years required or
• 1-2 years Home health nursing experience or successful completion of LPN to RN competency assessment preferred
Licenses and Certifications
• RN - Registered Nurse - State Licensure and/or Compact State Licensure Valid RN license in the District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia, or any combinations required based on work location(s) Upon Hire required and
• CPR - Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation Upon Hire required and
• DL - Valid State Driver's License in good standing with a dependable vehicle for transportation Upon Hire required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• I.V. therapy skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Smart Phone experience; wound care experience.
• Analyzes and documents patients' and family's responses to interventions. Evaluates measurable progress toward goals and revise plan of care. Identifies and modifies underlying factors that impede progress toward goals. Makes recommendations for updates in the plan of care, using knowledge of interventions and resources.
• Collaborates with the patient's physician and staff in planning and evaluating patient care. Provides timely, pertinent written and verbal information to physicians and insurance case managers. Establishes visit schedule and informs patient/family and team supervisor. Uses a wide variety of community and agency resources as needed to meet patient needs. Independently manages activities of caseload mix for patients. Independently organizes patient assignments for completion of tasks within acceptable time frames. Seeks assistance from Clin III, or supervisor regarding complex patient problems. Maintains necessary clinical records, collects data, and prepares reports on activities. Submits completed admission records within 48 hours. Submits daily records within 24 hours. Recertification completed prior to recent date. Maintains caseload mix and productivity for acuity level of patients.
• Contributes to the achievement of established goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, and safety standards. Completes annual Code of Conduct, Compliance, and other mandatory training. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
• Independently develops and documents an individualized plan of care and includes patient and family in the development and revision of plan and goal setting. The care plan includes specific care interventions with expected measurable patient outcomes. Establishes and documents teaching plans for patients/families.
• Independently identifies comprehensive learning needs of designated patients. Independently develops teaching plans that specify time frames. Bases teaching and counseling plan on patient's level of knowledge, diagnosis, prescribed treatment, and available resources. Utilizes demonstration, verbal, and written instruction in order to carry out the care plan. Independently evaluates the effectiveness of the teaching plan in meeting patient/family goals. Revises as needed
• Independently implements and documents plan of care for patients with a routine to complex problems to facilitate continuity of care. Documented interventions are related to the planning of care. Interventions reflect the standard of care for patient condition/diagnosis. Interventions include utilizing agency and community resources. Performs nursing procedures consistent with home care protocols. Interventions reflect knowledge of standard home care supplies and equipment used in inpatient care.
• Is responsive to and communicates respectfully with patients/families, peers, and other health team members. Initiates and participates in regularly scheduled case conferences; includes all disciplines. Includes patient and family in mutual goal setting and care plan revision.
• Maintains effective working relationships with other departments and participates in multidisciplinary quality and service improvement teams. Participates in meetings and on committees and represents the department and agency in community outreach efforts. Enhances growth and development and enriches personal knowledge and skill through participation in educational programs and affiliations.
• Performs history and assessment related to an episode of patient illness. Identifies primary patient problems from assessment. Identifies discharge planning needs. Interprets abnormal clinical data to anticipate problems associated with changing patient status.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrates basic leadership skills as a Case Manager and with other responsibilities as required. Hyattsville, MD, US, 20782 Posted 2 hours ago Flexible Schedule - Shop and Deliver. Instacart Shoppers Shopping with Instacart is more than grocery delivery. Shoppers help make our world go round. They make money, make moves, and make shopping lists come true. They make good time, make life easier, and make people’s day. Lansing, NY, US, 14882 Posted 2 hours ago Be your Own Boss - Shop and Deliver. Instacart Shoppers Shopping with Instacart is more than grocery delivery. Shoppers help make our world go round. They make money, make moves, and make shopping lists come true. They make good time, make life easier, and make people’s day. Brooktondale, NY, US, 14817 Posted 2 hours ago Quality Review Coordinator (RN, Oasis, Utilization) - HomeCare. Hartford HealthCare Description
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Work where every moment matters. Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network as a Quality Review Coordinator.
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of homecare services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client’s home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients’ families.
Job Summary:Participates in improving the overall integrity of clinical documentation. Reviews clinical data upon admission, recertification, transfer, resumption of care and discharge for documentation consistency with Plan of Care, acuity level, service appropriation and completeness. Responsible for accurate, timely, and proficient completion of clinical and reimbursement documentation. Utilizes software applications as a tool to screen documentation accuracy. Independently makes corrections, where appropriate, in collaboration with the clinical case manager per agency policy. Responsible for the assignment of appropriate diagnosis code(s), as well as assuring accuracy. Provides direction to the clinical staff as it relates to clinical documentation. Collects and summarizes data related to inconsistencies and designs, develops, and implements interventions and supporting reference materials/modules to address. Supports Agency preparedness for oversight/accreditation review.Responsibilities:• Performs qualitative, concurrent review of clinical documentation upon admission, recertification, transfer, resumption of care, and discharge documentation and associated physician orders and additional routine audits as directed by the Manager. • Reviews all clinical documentation, with a focus on data accuracy and consistency. Upon discussion/collaboration with clinicians, amends documents as needed to assure consistency and accuracy of information. • Assesses the overall Plan of Care (if indicated, includes Home Health Aide Plan of Care) to determine consistency with clinical documentation. Ensures consistency of HHRG assignment with the documented Plan of Care, as well as service appropriation. • Apply coding principles accurately, and in accordance with documented patient acuity levels. • Reviews medication profiles and physician orders (signing as indicated) assuring accuracy and completeness.• Provides recommendations to the clinical staff as it relates to accurate and timely clinical documentation.• Identifies and communicates significant documentation or clinical concerns to department manager, or designee. As directed by the Manager, collects data from routine audits like quarterly record and adverse event reviews, as well as targeted audits identified. Summarizes and analyzes data and develops reports as needed.• Collects and summarizes data related to documentation inconsistencies. • Problem solves and coordinates feedback regarding documentation inconsistencies with field staff and Clinical Managers, as indicated. Is able to connect feedback with regulatory requirements. Interface may take the form of multidisciplinary case conference, telephonic discussion, or one-on-one interaction.• Participates in training/instruction from formulated modules to affect and stabilize inconsistencies identified through the collection, analysis, and trending of concurrent review data.• Partners with Performance Improvement and Education Departments to set priorities and to design and implement educational activities for clinical staff.• Applies performance improvement methodology to evaluate the efficacy of designed interventions. Tracks the impact of improvement plans in targeted areas over time, communicating frequently with clinical staff. • Collects and summarizes data related to documentation inconsistencies and untimely processing. Produces reports, as appropriate and requested, to illustrate findings with recommendations for improvement.
Education & Training:
Graduate of a National League of nursing accredited program or state approved Practical Nurse education program.
Current Connecticut RN or LPN license or eligible for RN or LPN License in the State of Connecticut.
Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience, at least one (1) year of which is in Home Health Care.
• Demonstrated excellence in nursing practice.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, self-motivated, creative, and good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with stress and multiple competing priorities.
• Exhibits leadership and ability to work with clinical staff.
• Knowledge of OASIS assessment and coding preferred.
• Knowledge of licensure, regulatory and governmental requirements, CHAP accreditation standards, Agency policies, practices and protocols and other third party rules.
• Computer proficient with knowledge of basic office technology.
Other: Valid motor vehicle operator’s license, reliable personal automobile during business hours, and active automobile insurance coverage in accordance with Agency policy.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment. Collinsville, CT, US, 06022 Posted 2 hours ago Clinical Nurse II: Adult ED. Albany Medical Center Department/Unit:
Day (United States of America)
Registered Nurse (RN)
The Registered Professional Nurse assesses, coordinates, plans, directs, implements and manages the needs of assigned patients throughout the episode of care with a focus on progress toward discharge, including during transitions within the acute care stay. The Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery and coordination of patient care provided by the caregiving team. S/he assures that competent, compassionate patient care is uniformly provided to customers including referring facilities, hospital staff and patients in the inpatient, ambulatory, and community settings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Implements physician orders, administers medications, starts IVs, performs treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
• Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
• Assesses and evaluates patient needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
• Applies sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
• Provides primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
• Administers over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
• Collaborates with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
• Directs and guides ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
• Graduate of a professional academic nursing program in which a Diploma, Associate Degree or Baccalaureate Degree is conferred
• Must hold current NYS Registered Nurse license
• Obtains and maintains certification in BLS/ACLS/PALS/TNCC
• Minimum of 1-3 years of previous clinical nursing experience in an Emergency Department, preferably in a large academic, Level 1 Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Ability to improve job performance through continuing education
• Possesses knowledge of quality concepts, principles, and problem-solving tools and techniques and demonstrates ability to apply in support of departmental and patient care quality improvement
The Emergency Department (ED) is a Level I Trauma Center and serves as a regional referral center for a wide variety of patients requiring acute care. Patients of all ages are seen 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
There is a total of 45 rooms in the ED, which includes 5 barco-lounger spaces for lower acuity patients. The Emergency Department is divided into five major zones: Major trauma and critical care, Resuscitation and minor care, Pediatrics, Acute care, and Rapid Care.
There are two distinct waiting areas, one for pediatric patients and their families, and the other for all other visitors. There are 7 negative flow rooms, one of which is also an isolation room. Clinical and clerical workstations, nutrition areas, and supply and pharmaceutical dispensing machines are centrally located in each zone. A dedicated radiology suite, including 2 CTs, a DECONTAMINATION suite with a separate entrance, as well as a satellite lab are also located within the Emergency Department. In 2017, it is anticipated that Albany Medical Center will open a Level II Pediatric Emergency Department with 15 exam/treatment areas, 2 trauma resuscitation rooms, and a pediatric observation unit.
Each ambulatory patient is initially evaluated at the triage. Patients arriving via EMS are directed to the appropriate patient care room by the flow facilitator during peak hours. Acute psychiatric services are referred to the Psychiatric Crisis Unit at the Capital District Psychiatric Center. Acute burn patients may be transferred to a regional burn center after stabilization.
RN in high volume, high acuity trauma ED. Must have critical thinking skills, proficient IV skills.
Thank you for your interest in Albany Medical Center!
Albany Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
This role may require access to information considered sensitive to Albany Medical Center, its patients, affiliates, and partners, including but not limited to HIPAA Protected Health Information and other information regulated by Federal and New York State statutes. Workforce members are expected to ensure that:
Access to information is based on a “need to know” and is the minimum necessary to properly perform assigned duties. Use or disclosure shall not exceed the minimum amount of information needed to accomplish an intended purpose. Reasonable efforts, consistent with Albany Med Center policies and standards, shall be made to ensure that information is adequately protected from unauthorized access and modification. West Sand Lake, NY, US, 12196 Posted 2 hours ago Clinical Nurse II, Med/Surg PT, 24 Hrs St. Mary's - Relocation Offered! MedStar Health Professional care provider who assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the nursing care of patients from admission through discharge. In collaboration with the patient and family, provides theory-based professional nursing care and coordinates care delivery with various members of the interdisciplinary team.
• Bachelor's degree Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited academic nursing program preferred and
• If prepared at the associate degree in nursing level, required to enroll in a BSN program within 6 months of hire date and completion within 3 years required
• 1-2 years RN experience required
Licenses and Certifications
• RN - Registered Nurse - State Licensure and/or Compact State Licensure in the state or jurisdiction of the facility seeking employment, or multistate compact state or license eligible required
• BLS - Basic Life Support within 90 Days required
• C-EFM - Electronic Fetal Monitoring from the National Certification Corporation (NCC) is required for Perinatal nurses (labor and delivery, antepartum, antenatal testing) within 12 months from date of hire. New graduate nurses or new to specialty nurses (labor and delivery, antepartum, antenatal testing) will have 15 months from date of hire to obtain the EFM certification required and
• RNC-OB - Inpatient Obstetric Nursing from the National Certification Corporation (NCC) is required for Perinatal nurses (labor and delivery, antepartum, antenatal testing) within 12 months from date of hire. New graduate nurses or new to specialty nurses (labor and delivery, antepartum, antenatal testing) will have 15 months from date of hire to obtain the EFM certification. required
• Standard Job Duty: Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards, safety standards, and MedStar SPIRIT Values. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations.
• Collects and analyzes significant patient's information that pertains to physical, psychological, socio-cultural, economic, spiritual, and life-style behaviors and efficiently leveraging available technology.
• Functions autonomously providing relationship-based care that promotes continuous, consistent, efficient and accountable delivery of nursing care using the nursing process with a favorable focus on patient experience.
• Identifies current and potential complex problems of specific patient populations, critically analyzes trends and changes in patient status, and plans appropriate interventions.
• Incorporates evidence-based practice and research into patient care delivery, with a focus on quality and safety.
• Serves as a patient advocate by independently communicating clinical concerns, including ethical decisions, in a timely manner to other members of the interdisciplinary team.
• Practices within legal boundaries of nurse practice act and possesses a theoretical understanding of the universal ethical principles. Recognizes ethical discourse in practice and may seek other resources in advocacy for support and counsel.
• Individualizes patients plan of care, focusing on short and long-range goals and effectively uses a variety of teaching resources to meet the learning needs of patients and families.
• Communicates patient information clearly and accurately in verbal and written format.
• Maintains a safe and therapeutic environment. Identifies actual and potential patient safety issues and acts accordingly while incorporating HRO quality and safety principles.
• Demonstrates effective leadership behaviors. Establishes priorities and delegates tasks to peers and ancillary staff as appropriate to scope of practice and unit requirements.
• Effectively uses problem identification and resolution skills, focusing on the clinical scenario to resolve the apparent concern. Follows the chain of command by consulting with other healthcare professionals and seeks assistance as needed.
• Independently communicates concerns in a timely manner and makes suggestions to members of the interdisciplinary team by seeking and using resources effectively.
• Evaluates the patient's response to treatment and progress toward short and long-range goals and revises nursing interventions as appropriate.
• Identifies patient and family needs prior to discharge. Initiates and monitors discharge planning activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
• Independently identifies resources and strategies to enhance professional growth and development and commits to life-long learning.
• Supports and contributes to the unit, department, entity, and organizational goals inclusive of the mission, vision, and values.
• Standard Job Duty: Participates in meetings and on committees and represents the department and hospital in community outreach efforts.
• Standard Job Duty: Participates in multi-disciplinary quality and service improvement teams.
• Standard Job Duty: Performs other duties as assigned. Leonardtown, MD, US, 20650 Posted 2 hours ago Receiving Inspector. StandardAero Build an Aviation Career You're Proud OfWe're committed to the quality of work we do at every level. You'll achieve more with us through our training, high standards, and focus on preparation. Help us set the bar high across our entire organization so we can keep making an impact on the aviation world.Help us set the bar high across our entire organization so we can keep exceeding customer expectations. You'll play a vital role in ensuring the reliability of aviation repair and maintenance through training and and documents the modification status/configuration of products being processed for repair or overhaul to verify compliance to the applicable regulatory and customer requirements.Receiving InspectorWhat you'll do:
• Unload deliveries from incoming trucks when required. Reconcile incoming BOL
• Verify packages received in were not damaged during transport.
• Verify correct shipping address on the package.
• Open boxes/crates and remove all paperwork and parts.
• Perform contract review on receiving documents prior to data entry.
• Verify part markings on all parts match the paperwork received.
• Perform general visual inspection for obvious part damage.
• Complete the data entry for all orders received.
• Photograph all incoming work and attach files to the shop order.
• Scan all paperwork and attach files to the shop order.
• Complete instructions in Receiving Inspection sequence in the new shop order and sign off as complete.
• Correspond with Engineer to resolve any discrepancies found.
• Correspond with the StandardAero Customer Service team to resolve any discrepancies found.
• Reject orders to be sent back to the customer if required.
• Process orders that have been released from hold to move into production.
• Move completed orders to an outbound location to be moved into production.
• Operate a Fork Truck when required.
• Participate in continuous improvement projects for the department.
• Perform other Shipping/Receiving duties as assigned.
• Ability to read, understand and interpret incoming shipping BOL.
• Prior experience in the operation of a fork truck, preferred.
• Solid attention to detail skills and the ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
• Proficient in the use of MS tools, Word, Excel, etc.
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of Shipping Management computer systems and other related internal control systems.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted) for approximately 25% of the average work day.
• Regularly required to sit for prolonged periods.
• Previous shipping induction experience preferred.
• Must be a US Citizen
Benefits that make life better:
• Comprehensive Healthcare
• 401(k) with 100% company match; up to 5% vested
• Paid Time Off starting on day one
• Bonus opportunities
• Health- & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Short- & Long-Term Disability
• Life & AD&D Insurance
• Learning & Training opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement
Raising the Standard of Excellence since 1911
With over a century of proven excellence, StandardAero has become an industry leader in MRO services and customized solutions in the aerospace field. Our shared values and learning-based culture inspire our team to exceed their potential and power our customers' missions worldwide. With on-the-job training, advancement opportunities, and excellent benefits, StandardAero invites you to experience to experience a fulfilling and meaningful career with us.
Inclusivity Is Our Standard
StandardAero offers equal employment opportunities for all. Our supportive environment celebrates diversity with no room for harassment or discrimination of any kind. We invite you to bring your authentic self to our team and experience our welcoming culture.
When you work at StandardAero, you're not just an employee, you're part of a vibrant company of like-minded people, all working collaboratively towards the same goals. We succeed as a team because we value the unique contributions and perspectives of all of our people, fostering a culture of collaboration and excellence. It's a culture that promotes mutual respect and effective communications to create an environment of stability, shaping the organization and forging a successful future. Our goal is to be the best place to work, giving each and every employee the opportunity to reach their maximum potential through continuous learning and advancement opportunities, allowing all team members to exceed their potential and empower everyone's success.
StandardAero is one of the world's largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 7,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues exceeding $4 billion. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
StandardAero is owned by Carlyle, a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
Raising the Standard of Excellence since 1911
With over a century of proven excellence, StandardAero has become an industry leader in MRO services and customized solutions in the aerospace field. Our shared values and learning-based culture inspire our team to exceed their potential and power our customers' missions worldwide. With on-the-job training, advancement opportunities, and excellent benefits, StandardAero invites you to experience a fulfilling and meaningful career with us.
Inclusivity Is Our Standard
StandardAero offers equal employment opportunities for all. Our supportive environment celebrates diversity with no room for harassment or discrimination of any kind. We invite you to bring your authentic self to our team and experience our welcoming culture.
#Standard Aero Hamilton, OH, US, 45013 Posted 2 hours ago General Maintenance Technician. American Red Cross By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
The position is entry-level requiring 1 year of experience. The benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, 401K with 4% matching, 12 weeks of Paid Family Leave and 9 days of vacation in the first year (15 in the second year).
Will require on-call responsibilities--rotating schedule.
Under close supervision, the Maintenance Tech perform repairs and maintenance in plant or office facilities, or on machines and equipment. The Maintenance Tech typically performs work in one or more of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, machine and equipment repair, electrical, sheet metal fabrication, and welding. Conduct routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment. Use hand and power tools to test, inspect, troubleshoot, and repair machines and equipment. Use blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications. Provide support, development and/or leadership guidance to all volunteers.
1. Maintain and repair organization's facilities and properties involving routine tasks and responsibilities. Paint structures and equipment as needed. Install and correct minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and structural problems. Document installation and repairs as required by regulatory agencies. Operate and service boilers, chillers, motors, fans, pumps and related mechanical equipment. Repair appliances and equipment.
2. May move and store furniture and equipment.
3. Estimate time and material costs of various projects. Requisition new supplies and equipment.
4. May plant and tend flowerbeds. Prune shrubs and trees to enhance growth and appearance. May water lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds. May spray trees, lawns, shrubs and flower beds with fertilizer and insecticides. May rake and remove fallen leaves. May sweep external walkways and staircases. May remove snow using power removal equipment or shovel. Apply snow-melting chemical when necessary on company roads, walkways and outside staircases. May keep drainage ditches and culverts free of obstructions.
5. May drive vehicle to other locations.
6. Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Education: High School or equivalent required.
Experience: 1 year of related experience preferred. Related experience includes skill and knowledge of painting, HVAC, carpentry, plumbing, masonry and electrical work.
Skills & Abilities: Must have basic writing and communication skills. May be required to have basic computer skills. May have on-call duties. Ability to work on a team.
Travel: Will drive vehicle to other locations. Requires a valid driver's license and clean DMV record.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs. frequently; lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. with assistance or the use of a powered industrial truck. Frequently required to push carts weighing up to 250 pounds on flat flooring or ramps. Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus. Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools and work with a variety of chemicals and solvents. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights Webster Groves, MO, US, 63119 Posted 2 hours ago