Clinical Case Manager (RN)Aveanna Healthcare | Houston, TX, US, 77081
Posted 28 minutes ago
Clinical Case Manager (RN)
This leadership opportunity involves managing a caseload of medically fragile patients while ensuring the clinical care delivered by our field staff meets or exceeds the Aveanna Clinical Standard of Excellence. Our ideal candidate will be outcome driven and able to thrive in an always-changing environment. The administrative component of this job will consist of internal case management, potentially assisting with hospital discharges, our start of care process and nurse competency validation. The field-based aspect of this position will create opportunities for you to spend quality time with field staff in patient homes developing, mentoring and providing professional guidance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented nurse looking to expand their career, truly increasing the number of lives they impact daily in their own community.
Schedule: Monday – Friday *paid, rotating on-call (may also include evening/weekend visits)
Work Location: Combination of South Houston Office and Corresponding Patient Homes
Compensation: $65,000 base salary plus monthly bonus potential, cell phone and mileage reimbursement
Aveanna Healthcare is a leading national provider of home health services to medically fragile children and adults. Our mission is to revolutionize the way homecare is delivered, one patient at a time.
Our goal is to provide the best possible life to those who trust their care to us. Our Clinical Leadership team supports over 47,000 caregivers, caring for more than 50,000 patients in 33 states, and growing!
What our Clinical Leaders find, working at Aveanna:
- Compassion and Purpose- Empower nurses to reach their full potential
- Community and Connection- Impact multiple patient and family lives
- Flexibility and Understanding- Varying work schedule- some office, some field
- Growth and Inclusion- Career and Skillset Advancement Opportunities
- Excitement and Happiness- A place to call HOME
Why Choose a Nursing Supervisor Role at Aveanna?
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Fun Day and Inclusion Day
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend and Bonus Potential
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with Employee Discount
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement Program (conditions apply)
- Company-sponsored continuing education credits
- Nationwide Footprint w/advancement opportunities
- Awards and Recognition Program
- Employee Relief Fund
- Employee Resource Groups
Responsibilities of the Nursing Supervisor
- Internal case management, evaluation and development of nursing talent
- Participating in the release of our patients from the facility to their home through “Start of Care Assessments” and “Re-evaluations”
- Review physicians’ orders and update the plans of care and documentation, as necessary
- Assist with Interviewing, selecting, training and validation of new clinical staff
- Promote and enhance the level of clinical expertise of staff to provide safe and quality nursing care for our patients
- Collaborating with the operations and business development team
- Ensure adherence to State, Federal, Local and Aveanna policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Nursing Supervisor:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, preferred
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 1 year of hands-on nursing experience
- Must be able to travel to patients’ homes in designated territory
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and pass MVR check
- Current CPR certification from AHA or ARC
- Must be willing to supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents and/or adults
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California