You can apply to Year Up if you are:
- 18-29 years old
- A high school graduate or GED recipient
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Available Monday-Friday throughout the duration of the program
- Highly motivated to learn technical and professional skills
- Have not obtained a Bachelorʼs degree
Professional business and communication skills, interviewing and networking skills, resume building, ongoing support and guidance to help you launch your career.
- Application Development & Support
- Business Fundamentals
- Customer Success
- Helpdesk/Desktop Support
Get the skills and opportunity you need to launch your professional career.
80% of Year Up graduates are employed and/or enrolled in postsecondary education within 4 months of graduation. Employed graduates earn an average starting salary of $52,000 per year.