Message "Dulux" to to apply for this position via text!
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be a crucial part of our operations, ensuring that a quality product is available to our customers when they need them. Your work will directly affect people's lives!
This position working with PPG Aerospace division, located at 50 Raglin Rd, Cambridge, ON N1T 1Z5, Canada.
- Ensure corrective actions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Complete all testing requirements & appropriate documentation as required by customers.
- Ensure that rejected material is sorted and analyzed; provide corrective actions where appropriate.
- Act as a customer & supplier liaison where required.
- Report month end chemical inventories and quality reports to appropriate corporate contact(s).
- Assist in reporting, tracking, and determining disposition of rejection material, PPAP, APQP
- Complete other job duties as required.
- 4-year University educational degree in materials or chemicals field preferred.
- • Solid Work Organization & Time Management Skills.
- • Maintains a strong work ethic with an attention to detail & a good eye for accuracy.
- • Demonstrates a consistently positive attitude. Flexibility to change shifts in short notice.
- • Open & Honest Communicator. Must have a sense of urgency.
- • Methodical problem-solver, with a questioning & resilient spirit.
- • Demonstrated desire & ability to learn.
- 3+ Manufacturing Quality Work Experience will be considered.
- Good Communication Skills (listening, verbal, reading, & written).
- Basic Mathematical Skills; familiarity with the Imperial and Metric System.
- Prior training in & experience with, Continuous Improvement, 5S, MSA, SPC
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday - everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are "One PPG" to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday - everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG:
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email .
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster:
EEO is the Law:
EEO is the Law Supplement:
#IQ #Dulux #PPGPandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Control / Quality Assurance Analyst, Location: Cambridge, ON - N1R 3H6