Starting Pay: $11+/hr. Day Shift; Part Time; Free Movies - Amazing Growth Opportunities - Bay Park Cinema, Ashwaubenon Concession Attendant
Broad Description of Duties:
Under the direction of the theatre management team, the Concessions Attendant is responsible for providing support in the theatre and ensuring a very high level of guest satisfaction and cleanliness of the theatre. Tasks will be handled in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely, and professional manner.
This position reports to a member of the theatre management team or General Manager (reporting may vary by location).
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
Associates must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest's request, completing loyalty transactions and thanking the guest;
- Sell food and beverage items at the concession stand;
- Meet sales expectations through loyalty card sign-ups, suggestive selling, upselling and sampling;
- Operate point-of-sale terminals and make accurate change;
- Prepare food and beverage orders while following company food safety policies, as well as those of local regulatory agencies;
- Fill online concession orders and prepare for pickup;
- Perform daily concession maintenance duties, including daily stocking;
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials;
- Clean and sanitize the concession stand and beverage areas for guests and associates;
- Monitor and communicate social distancing guidelines;
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast;
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns;
- Uphold Marcus' high standards and execute company-wide programs;
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the General Manager or a member of the management team
*The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principal and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Possess strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Willing and motivated to learn new skills and tasks to meet the changing demands of the industry;
- Flexible and accessible work schedule that includes late evenings, weekends and holidays as dictated by business needs;
- The ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, team environment;
- Have a passion for delivering unparalleled hospitality and high quality food & service;
- Ability to follow all cleanliness, sanitation, and personal hygiene practices as mandated by the company and local regulatory agencies
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and/or hear, and/or use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand, and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Wearing a face mask is required during scheduled working hours. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a theatre environment. The noise level is usually moderate to high with an occasional loud environment. Wearing a face mask is required during scheduled working hours. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- No minimum education required
Marcus Theatres is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination in our hiring and employment practices in accordance with all applicable laws.Primary Location: Wisconsin-Ashwaubenon-Bay Park CinemaWork Locations: Bay Park Cinema 755 Willard Drive Ashwaubenon 54304Job: EntertainmentOrganization: TheatresSchedule: Part-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Type: ExperiencedJob Level: Entry LevelTravel: NoJob Posting: Oct 27, 2023, 7:17:56 PM