RN - Registered Nurse - ED/Gen Med/ICU - Worthington Medical Center - Full Time Sanford Health Create Your Career With Us! Sanford Health is one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States. We're proud to offer many development and advancement opportunities to our nearly 50,000 members of the Sanford Family who are dedicated to the work of health and healing across our broad footprint. Facility: Worthington Medical Center Location: Worthington, MN Address: 1018 6th Ave, Worthington, MN 56187, USA Shift: Varies Job Schedule: Full time Weekly Hours: 32. 00 Salary Range: $34.39 - $50.75 Union Position: Yes Department Details Salary Ranges: ADN: $34.39 - $50.45 BSN: $34.69 - $50.75 $10,000 Sign on BONUS available to eligible applicants !! Our emergency department (ED) is a 6-bed unit that cares for patients of all ages with conditions ranging from minor to critical. We are designated as an Acute Stroke Ready facility and a level IV trauma center with surgeon capabilities. During a typical day, our ED treats approximately 20 patients. Our unit is staffed with a physician in-house 24/7. Nursing staff collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to deliver exceptional patient-centered care. We serve a diverse patient population and our staff provide compassionate care as they help patients with their emergent needs. In this position, you will work every 3rd weekend and every 3rd holiday. This position offers a mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts! You get the opportunity to work in the Emergency department, while also cross-training to general medical/ICU. Interested in working in a fast paced and energetic department? Apply to learn more!! Job Summary The Registered Nurse (RN) functions under the supervision/leadership of the nurse manager or an Administrative Supervisor. The RN assumes accountability for the delivery of direct and indirect patient-centered nursing care for the patients assigned to the RN for a specified period of time. Following a competency based formal orientation, competent performance is expected. The RN must understand and use the nursing process. Must be able to critically think and be self-directed to manage patient care. Must be able to collaborate and negotiate with team members. Must be able to teach to all age levels. Must be able to communicate effectively to health care providers, families, and patients and other involved providers, i.e. law enforcement, EMS, Crisis intervention team members, other healthcare workers. Must have strong customer services skills and be adept with communication to collaborate with patients/families/visitors and other departments/facilities. Orientation to this department will include responsibility for delivering care to medical and surgical inpatients and outpatients across units for pediatric to elderly for medical, surgical, intensive care and postpartum/routine newborn nursery care. Qualifications Graduate from an accredited nursing program required, including, but not limited to, American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and National League for Nursing Commission for Nursing Education Accreditation (NLN CNEA). Bachelor s Degree in nursing preferred. Currently holds an unencumbered RN license with the Minnesota State Board of Nursing. Obtains and subsequently maintains required department specific competencies and certifications. Required certifications on hire or within six months of hire may include: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Management of Aggressive Behavior (MOAB). Benefits Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, and a generous time off package to maintain a healthy home-work balance. For more information about Total Rewards, visit . Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call or send an email to . Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment. Req Number: R-0150240 Job Function: Nursing Featured: No Worthington, MN, US, 56187 Posted 21 minutes ago RN, Registered Nurse - Intermediate Care Telemetry - Seasonal CHRISTUS Health CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos, which originated in 1923 as Hays County Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Memorial Hospital, opened at its current Wonder World Drive location in 1983. Our staff of more than 700 Associates works with more than 300 active and consulting physicians to provide quality services to patients and their families. For more than 20 consecutive years, we have been named The Best Hospital in Hays County in the annual “Best of Hays” publication released by the San Marcos Daily Record. In addition to interventional cardiac services, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – San Marcos is a Certified Chest Pain Center and an accredited Primary Stroke Center. We lead the region in da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery and offers a variety of specialty care services including medical imaging, rehabilitation, hospice, women’s services and more. San Marcos, TX, US, 78666 Posted 21 minutes ago Registered Nurse, IMCU, FT Days, Piedmont Rockdale Piedmont Rockdale Hospital Interested in working for a smaller hospital with a family feel? Come join our illustrious, diverse team that exemplifies teamwork and champions patient centered care. We know you have a busy life and here at Piedmont Rockdale Hospital we will work closely with you to get the best schedule to fit your needs. We are looking for competent and caring staff to join our winning team. Conyers, GA, US, 30207 Posted 21 minutes ago Lead RN - Registered Nurse - Blackduck & Kelliher Clinics - FT Days Sanford Health Facilitates health care services for patients in cooperation with the health care team. Demonstrates strong clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills to analyze data and appropriately respond to changing situations. Effective communication skills to collaborate, negotiate, and resolve conflicts, situations, and/or issues with peers, inter-professional colleagues, patients and families. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, clinical support staff and the public. Serves as a mentor to staff while assisting in facilitating the over-all clinic activities. Participates and may serve in leadership roles on department/organizational tasks forces and committees. Responsible for utilizing the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis, outcomes/planning, implementation and evaluation) to provide individualized nursing care to patients. Responsible for the coordination of care, patient assessment, patient education, triage, and various other nursing interventions. Collaborates with other inter-professional colleagues, including physicians, to plan, implement and evaluate care. Demonstrates competency and practices within the full scope of nursing expertise/knowledge and utilizes appropriate age and population specific standards as designated in their assigned clinical setting. Functions within the scopes and standards of nursing practice as outlined in the Nurse Practice Act and Administrative Rules in state of practice and licensure. The Sanford Professional Nursing Practice recognizes the Scope and Standards of Practice and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive Statements as published by the American Nurses Association as the foundation of nursing care delivery and professional conduct. Documents patient history, symptoms, medications and care provided in compliance with applicable standards/regulations. Blackduck, MN, US, 56630 Posted 21 minutes ago Registered Nurse - Orthopedics - Full Time Sanford Health We re looking for positive, compassionate, hardworking registered nurses (RN) who can provide the high-quality care patients and families have come to expect from us. In our fast-paced work environment, the registered nurses who thrive are adaptable, great communicators, detail-oriented and have excellent time management skills. Because innovation impacts everything we do, our nursing team is full of critical thinkers who aren t afraid to ask tough questions. Whether you re a newly graduated registered nurse or have years of experience as an RN, we want someone willing to work closely with our nursing leaders to advance the organization. We take pride in giving you the necessary skills and tools to succeed in your goals throughout your career. Bismarck, ND, US, 58502 Posted 21 minutes ago Registered Dental Hygienist TempMee Come join the modern way to work as a registered dental hygienist! We’re rapidly growing our presence in Indiana and are looking to add qualified professionals to work on their terms.
On the TempMee platform, hygienists work when they want, where they want, and for how much they want.
We offer single day & multi-day shifts, as well as permanent positions, allowing you to take control of your schedule with no commitments while getting paid in days, not weeks.
Whether you’re looking for your forever job at a dream practice, a way to put your skills to use and generate additional income around an existing job, an opportunity to work with new systems and expand your career, or even looking for a brand new way to work exclusively on your terms, we’d love to have you join our community.
We designed TempMee with the help of a 30-year hygienist to help dental professionals craft their perfect schedule.
Our community of verified dental professionals has earned over $36 MILLION since our launch in 2019 and proved TempMee is the #1 app for dental hygienists.
Benefits of choosing TempMee:
• Occupational accident and malpractice insurance
• Full control of when/ where you work and how much you charge for your services
• Guaranteed pay means you’ll never have to chase down another check after your shift or have your hours reduced
• Cancellation protections up to 4 days in prior to your shift with guaranteed pay
• Modern flexibility with no time commitments empowers you to build the career you want on your terms
• We put the high touch with the high tech, so our live and knowledgeable is here to help you along the way
• Access to TempMee’s endless library of educational resources allowing you to advance your career more efficiently than ever before
Dental hygienist job responsibilities:
• Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
• Prepares patients for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patients.
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
• Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visits by evaluating patients' oral health.
• Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
• Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums, using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession, and exposing and developing radiographic studies.
• Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents. Fishers, IN, US, 46037 Posted 27 minutes ago Service Advisor - Truck Care Loves Travel Stops & Country Store Req ID: 421214
Address: 5930 Badger DR Menomonie, WI, 54751
Welcome to Love’s!
OBJECTIVE: Service Advisors drive sales success in our Truck Care facilities through salesmanship, leadership, and customer service. They are key team members, combining technical and managerial skills to lead service centers and progress towards becoming a Truck Care General Manager.
SUMMARY: Seeking a customer-oriented Service Advisor to be the primary contact between customers and the sales department. Responsibilities include exceptional customer service, positive rapport building, expert salesmanship, and ensuring satisfaction by managing operations and employee-vehicle deployment.
• Maintain a safe and clean facility.
• Greet customers, address vehicle service needs, and document issues.
• Provide detailed repair cost estimates, sales promotions, and obtain necessary approvals.
• Keep customers updated on vehicle status and provide comprehensive explanations of completed work.
• Handle customer complaints and resolve concerns.
• Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Experience: 6 months in customer service or sales preferred.
• Requirements: Valid driver's license with clean safety record, pass drug screening and medical exam as per regulations.
SKILLS AND DEMANDS:
• Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer satisfaction focus.
• Strong organizational and multitasking abilities with attention to detail.
• Effective teamwork skills.
• Physical Demands: Regular talking and hearing. Active involvement requiring standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. Frequent lifting/moving of items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required.
BACKGROUND CHECKS: Offers of employment may be conditioned on acceptable background check reports and drug screens.
ENVIRONMENT: Job involves exposure to outdoor elements, fumes, particles, moving mechanical parts, vibration, noise, dirt, dust, grime, grease, oil, gas, and cleaning solutions.
TRAVEL: No travel is expected for this position.
EEO STATEMENT: Love’s Travel Stops Inc. and Its Affiliates provide equal employment opportunities, complying with applicable laws governing nondiscrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, or genetics. This policy applies to all aspects of employment.
Job Function(s): Truck Tire Care
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we have provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We are passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly.
The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
• Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
• Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
• Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
• Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert Wilson, WI, US, 54027 Posted 27 minutes ago Registered Nurse - Critical Care Waterbury Hospital At Waterbury Hospital we offer our RN’s with scheduled hours:
• Employer paid pension plan
• Sign on bonuses for experienced RN’s
• Employee Referrals
• Opportunity for training in specialty areas
• Generous student loan forgiveness
• Education reimbursement
• Shift incentives
• Clinical Ladders
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Registered Nurse in Critical Care utilizes the nursing process, diagnoses to treat human responses to actual or potential problems and is accountable to the patient, family and peers for the totality of work performed in order that the organization can fulfill its primary mission of providing quality health care within the community. Population serviced includes adult, geriatric patients and upon occasion, adolescents. Reports to the Assistant Director.
• Develop and implement a plan of care and demonstrate leadership to ensure all patient/family needs are met. Monitor patients before, during and after surgery and /or procedures to provide safe, efficient care. Evaluate the plan of care and the patient's responses: reassess and revise the plan based upon changing needs and priorities.
• Demonstrate the skill and judgment necessary to implement Physician's orders, nursing interventions and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
• Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to insure the integration of information for use by the health care team and to insure the totality of quality care.
• Promote effective working relationships and work cooperatively as part of the department team to facilitate the department's ability to meet its goal and objectives. Contributes to Quality Improvement activities and participates in the departmental Quality Improvement Program.
• Responsible for own professional development to insure appropriate knowledge of advances in practice to provide state of the art treatment for patient population serviced.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Connecticut
• Medical/Surgical procedures experience required.
• Intravenous therapy experience preferred (included starting IV's)
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Ability to work in a time oriented environment including exposure to all patient elements, i.e. blood borne pathogens, physical requirements; lifting and pulling of patients, pushing stretchers, standing and walking for extended periods of time wearing a lead apron.
• Ability to demonstrate and perform strengthening and toning exercises.
• Ability to interact with patients with tact and confidentiality.
• Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
• Must have basic computer skills and ability to access internet and other programs applicable to Waterbury Hospital procedures.
• Perform automated functions that fall within job responsibility. Collinsville, CT, US, 06022 Posted 27 minutes ago Full-Time Hand Packer - 401k with 4% company match Stemilt Number of openings: 5 Full-Time, Year Round
Location: C Line - Euclid Plant
Working Shift: Dayt Shift
Hours & Work Days: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm, Monday - Friday; May vary depending on production
• Packing pears (piece rate) and repacking fruit.
• Other duties may encompass other than the duties listed.
A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• Long-term Disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
• Paid holidays (7)
• Paid-time-off - days will accrue as outlined in employment handbook
Numero de posiciones: 5 De Tiempo-Completo, Todo el Año
Locación: Línea C - Planta de Euclid
Turno de Trabajo: Turno de dia
Horas y días de trabajo: 6:00 am – 2:30 pm, Lunes - Viernes; puede variar dependiendo en producción.
• Empacar peras (paga por pieza) y re-empacar.
• Otros deberes pueden ser asignados.
¡Un mundialmente famoso! paquete de beneficios que incluye:
• Seguro médico/dental/de la vista
• Seguro de invalidez a largo plazo
• Seguro de vida
• 401(k) con hasta 4% de aportes del empleador
• Vacaciones pagadas (7)
• Tiempo libre pagado: los días se acumularán como se describe en el manual de empleo Wenatchee, WA, US, 98807 Posted 27 minutes ago RN Ortho Progressive 2 South New Grad and Experienced Positions Full Time Nights Spectrum Health We are excited to be offering up to $10,000 in bonuses, increased base hourly rates, as well as competitive shift differentials!
Delivers nursing care responsibly and accountably as described professionally by the American Nurses Association (ANA) and legally by the State of Michigan. Demonstrates competency through the critical thinking model known as the nursing process. This includes assessment, diagnosis, outcomes identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Upholds the standards of professional performance as described by the ANA. This includes ethical practice, culturally congruent practice, communication, collaboration, leadership, education, evidence-based practice and research, quality of practice, professional practice evaluation, resource utilization and environmental health. Strives to achieve optimal outcomes.
• Provides evidence-based nursing care consistent with the interprofessional plan of care and in accordance with health system policies, procedures, and ANA/regulatory standards. Communicates and collaborates with other members of the health care team in order to ensure continuity and coordination of care. Acts as a patient/family advocate. Performs point of care testing as required.
• Demonstrates a high standard of moral, ethical, and culturally sensitive behavior. Formulates decisions and actions based on ethical principles, using the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide practice. Advocates for privacy, confidentiality and security of patient, staff and organizational data.
• Assesses the overall needs of the patient/family and analyzes the assessment data to identify potential diagnoses or issues.
• Identifies expected outcomes/goals and develops and implements/coordinates an individualized interprofessional plan of care that recommends strategies to achieve the outcomes in accordance with the ANA Standards of Practice. Evaluates patient and family educational needs and employs appropriate teaching strategies while continually evaluating progress toward achievement of goals/outcomes.
• Initiates patient discharge planning at time of patient contact and facilitates a smooth transition to the next point of service/home.
• Ensures that required documentation is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Assumes an autonomous leadership role and delegates appropriately to unlicensed assistive personnel to facilitate safe, quality patient care in a cost-effective manner.
• Engages in activities related to the professional role and seeks to continually advance knowledge and competence related to nursing practice while completing self and peer evaluation of nursing practice. Participates in ongoing improvement activities that contribute to quality patient care.
• Required Associate's Degree Nursing
• Required Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing must be obtained within 5 years for those who start in this RN role on or after January 1, 2017 - SHGR
• Required Bachelor's Degree of Science in Nursing must be obtained within 7 years for those who start in this RN role between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2016 - SHGR
• Successful completion of a competency-based orientation program Required
• LIC-Registered Nurse (RN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan Upon Hire required
• CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association 90 Days required Or
• CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross 90 Days required
• Pallet to Waist (6" from floor) > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 50 lbs
• Waist to Waist > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 50 lbs
• Waist to Chest (below shoulder) > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 10 lbs
• Waist to Overhead > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 5 lbs
• Bilateral Carry > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 25 lbs
• Unilateral Carry > 5 lbs: Seldom up to 10 lbs
• Pushing Force > 5 lbs: Occasionally up to 25 lbs
• Pulling Force > 5 lbs: Occasionally up to 20 lbs
• Sitting: Occasionally
• Standing: Frequently
• Walking: Frequently
• Forward Bend - Standing: Occasionally
• Forward Bend - Sitting: Occasionally
• Trunk Rotation - Standing: Occasionally
• Trunk Rotation - Sitting: Occasionally
• Squat: Seldom
• Stair Climbing: Seldom
• Crawling / Kneeling: Seldom
• Reach - Above Shoulder: Seldom
• Reach - at Shoulder or Below: Occasionally
• Handling: Occasionally
• Forceful Grip > 5 lbs: Occasionally
• Forceful Pinch > 2 lbs: Occasionally
• Finger/Hand Dexterity: Frequently
• Visual Acuity ¹[None = No; Seldom = Yes]: Seldom
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
CURRENT COREWELL HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Corewell Health team members only.
Corewell Health is committed to providing a safe environment for our team members, patients, visitors and community. That is why we require a drug-free workplace and various vaccinations as a requirement for employment.Corewell Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected interconnected, collaborative culture where all are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work, is vital to the health of our organization. As a health system, we advocate for equity as we care for our patients, our communities, and each other. From workshops that develop cultural intelligence, to our inclusion resource groups for people to find community and empowerment at work, we are dedicated to ongoing resources that advance our values of diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. We invite those that share in our commitment to join our you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request assistance in completing the application process by calling . We are committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws. White Cloud, MI, US, 49349 Posted 27 minutes ago