Arise Virtual Solution

Arise Virtual Solutions Inc. was founded nearly 20 years ago to provide home-based job opportunities for people with disabilities. Originally named Willow CSN Incorporated, our company developed a virtual network where agents had the ability to service clients from their own home, acting as the middleman, connecting the home-based agents with client’s call centers. By 1998, Willow had already helped bring job opportunities to nearly 1,800 agents in South Florida and the Northeast. Although the organization was founded on the premise of making it easier for disabled people to work from home, roughly 25% of the network was disabled in 1998 and the other 75% elected to work from home for other reasons including: caring for the elderly, single parenting, and caregivers looking after someone at home.