August 05, 2013 by William Frierson
The following post discusses a few entry level jobs that recent graduates or career changers may want to consider.
Are there any high paying entry level jobs left? Yes, there are! Here are some of them.
January 20, 2012 by Steven Rothberg
A new study has the securities, commodities, funds, trusts, and other instruments financial services industry coming in at the top for the highest average starting salaries for Class of 2011 graduates at the bachelor’s degree level.
The top five industries were:
- Securities, commodities, funds, trusts, and other financial investments = $58,571 (42,000 hires);
- Electric power companies = $56,780 (2,000 hires);
- Non-depository credit / related activities =$53,825 (8,000 hires);
- Computer systems design = $53,547 (50,000 hires); and
- Business support services = $50,280 (1,000 hires).
Source: National Association of Colleges and Employers