Searching for Your First Entry Level Job? 5 Factors to Consider Besides the MoneySeptember 06, 2013 by William Frierson
As you’re looking for your first entry level job, be careful not to base your decision just on salary. The following post identifies five other factors to consider in your job search.
If you’ve just graduated college and are unemployed, you’re probably dedicating every waking moment to one task: finding a job. In this economy, it can be difficult to find a job at all, let alone a full-time one in your field. With thousands of dollars in college loans, many new
Powered by Facebook Comments
- Show Me the Money! 5 Ways to Get a Salary Increase on Your Entry Level Job
- How to Perform Better on Your Entry Level Job to Avoid Losing Money
- Having Experience in Your Entry Level Job Search Doesn’t Hurt – or Does It?
- 3 Career Benefits of Pursuing a Master’s Degree for Entry Level Job Seekers
- Returning to the Workforce? What to Know if You’re Searching for an Entry Level Job