The mission of CollegeRecruiter.com is to be the premier information source for college students, grads and recent graduates who are seeking employment, continuing education and business opportunities.
CollegeRecruiter.com Holdings, Inc. is the owner of both CollegeRecruiter.com, LLC, which owns and operates this web site, and CR Direct, Inc., which is our targeted email, cell phone text messaging, and other direct marketing business. Steven Rothberg, its President, is primarily responsible for issues related to sales and marketing. The Chief Executive Officer is Faith Rothberg, who is primarily responsible for strategic issues as well as those related to maintaining and enhancing the company's web site.
From 1991 until 1995, the company published maps of various areas, including college campuses, and earned its revenues from the sale of advertising on the maps. In 1995, the company published the first issue of College Recruiter, an employment magazine for students and graduates. In 1996, the company launched this web site as an on-line version of the magazine. The first month, the website generated 200 visitors. CollegeRecruiter.com is now the leading job board used by students hunting for internships and recent graduates searching for entry-level jobs and other career opportunities. We generate most of our revenues from the sale of advertising to employers and other organizations who want to reach students and recent graduates.
For candidates, key CollegeRecruiter.com features include hundreds of thousands of entry level job posting ads (on-line help wanted ads), a School Finder feature which matches those interested in continuing their education with hundreds of traditional and on-line schools, and tens of thousands of pages of employment-related content, including articles, blogs, and Ask the Experts questions and answers.
Key features are:
- CollegeRecruiter.com is featured by major media almost every week, including such media as ABC News, Associated Press, Business Week, CBS News, Chicago Tribune, CNN, CNN Headline News, Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur radio, Fortune, FOX News, MSNBC, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Journal of Career Planning & Employment, National Public Radio's Talk of the Nation (186 stations nationwide), NBC Nightly News, Newsweek, New York Times, Reuters, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Washington Times, and the Washington Post.
- CollegeRecruiter.com was a winner of the prestigious Weddle's User's Choice Awards for best job boards in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, the only college job board to win the award seven years in a row.
- CollegeRecruiter.com was rated as a "best" site by CareerXroads.
CollegeRecruiter.com is "one of the best sites to find college students and recent graduates." It is "the perfect destination for recruiters who are in a time crunch and need to find the right candidate for the job."
-- The Employment Channel
- Our client list includes hundreds of leading organizations, including all branches of the U.S. military, College Pro Painters, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Ernst & Young, Intel, Internal Revenue Service, Microsoft, National Security Agency, RadioShack, Sodexo, Weyerhaeuser, Verizon, and Verizon Wireless.
- We have more than 17 million candidates, including more than 10 million students and seven million recent graduates in our database.
- Hundreds of thousands of entry level and internship job posting (help wanted) ads running at any one time. Our large database helps attract a large number of candidates, which helps to ensure an excellent response to your job postings.
- Whether you want to hire just a handful of candidates or hundreds, you'll love our database of 17 million candidates, including more than 10 million students and seven million recent graduates/alumni. If we send on your behalf a targeted email or cell phone text messaging (SMS) campaign, we'll be able to pinpoint the candidates you are looking for based on 700 data fields, including keywords,occupational fields, major, school, diversity, age, gender, language skills, income, education level, zip code, area code, and many more!
- Tens of thousands of pages employment-related content, including articles, blogs, Ask the Experts questions and answers, podcasts,and videos, all of which help to pull in significant traffic from search engines.
- 200,000+ web pages, including hundreds of college career service office web sites, direct job seekers to CollegeRecruiter.com.
- For federal government contractors, we also help our employer clients become OFCCP compliant.
For employers and organizations that want to promote their products and services, key CollegeRecruiter.com products include:
To contact CollegeRecruiter.com, please email us through our Contact page or send us a snail mail at:
3109 W 50 St Ste 121
Minneapolis, MN 55410-2102